YOUR COVID 19 INFORMATION HUB
During these challenging times, we want to ensure that you have the most up to date and accurate information surrounding COVID-19. We understand that the newly-imposed restrictions and closures can be detrimental to your business and we want you to know that the Hoboken HBA is here to help guide you through these uncertain times.
WHAT IS COVID-19?
HOW HOBOKEN IS ADAPTING
Buildings rope off areas for packages and groceries for tenants to get deliveries
School of Rock, Mile Square Theatre and Guitar Bar, and others are now offering
Join FLAG (Front Line Appreciation Group) of Hoboken and Jersey City, to collect
donations and provide food from local businesses for those who keep us safe.
CVS now offering free prescription deliveries
59 Washington Street: (201) 798-188-9210
14th Street: (201) 420-328-6811
Clinton Street: (201) 420-4825
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON LOCAL OFFERS VISIT US AT INSTAGRAM
Recommendations to Stay in Touch Virtually with Your Customers
- Put products aside on request, deliver or ship products
and broaden your return policy.
- Post and email new products, remind customers of stock
items that can be shipped or delivered.
- Share suggestions for keeping adults and children.
entertained with your products. For example, recipes, arts
and crafts projects, spring cleaning or new family
- Offer coupon codes or gift certicates, including a
discount to those who order gift cards now.
- See if your business is listed on Help Main Street!
- Provide updates on your Facebook, Instagram and
Twitter pages often with photos and videos.
- Provide a newsletter or updates of your day-to-day
activity. Include anecdotes, testimonials, Q&As and polls.
- Post on Google as a Local Business
Recommendations for Food Service Businesses
- Inform customers of steps you’re taking to provide safe take-out and/or delivery service.
- Provide an online menu and post daily specials and/or family meal packages, etc.
- Provide delivery service through your business (e.g. bus boys, wait staff) or via apps like GrubHub or DoorDash.
- Start a GOFUND ME page to help support your staff and send an email to your customers with a donate button.
- Provide curbside pick-up and encourage ordering ahead to avoid wait time.
- Join Edible Jersey’s #JerseyStrong Shopping card program.
An SBA loan that helps businesses keep workforce employed. Available until 6/30/2020
Application will open on April 3rd at 9 a.m.
Rom the SBA
An SBA low-interest disaster loan to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters.
NEW JERSEY SPECIFIC
Reopening Guidelines: Best Practices & Industry Specific Protocol
- The State Department of Health Commissioner has issued guidance on outdoor dining.
- Indoor Dining and Movie Theaters Now Open
- Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Extending Certain Statutory Deadlines
- NJRA Program Guidelines
- NJRA Eligible Municipalities
- NEW JERSEY BUSINESS COALITION RECOVERY AND REINVENTION FRAMEWORK
- STATE LAUNCHES ONLINE “ELIGIBILITY WIZARD”
- to help small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- FUNDING PROGRAMS
The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) Board approved and announced a package of funding programs to support businesses and workers impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak.
- INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS OWNERS The State of New Jersey has a dedicated website to help answer questions business owners may have regarding COVID-19 and related closures. Here you will find information about economic assistance, special recommendations for cleaning, what to do when you have a sick employee and more.
- Downtown New Jersey acts as an advocate for downtown commercial districts in New Jersey, tracking legislative, regulatory, and policy issues that can affect the success of the state’s downtowns and then informing and educating members on these issues.
- Creative New Jersey’s Statewide Conversations –COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Info for NJ Businesses
- National Main Street Center’s COVID-19 Resources
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- New Jersey Business Action Center
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA)
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce (NJCC)
- State of NJ COVID Information Hub
- COVID-19 Update from PSEG
- Information for the Arts:
- COVID-19 Resources for Artists & Arts Organizations
- Senate approves changes to PPP Program
- CONGRESS PASSES “CARES ACT”
CLICK HERE for the Guide to the Cares Act
- $1200 for most adults; $500/child
- 4 months of unemployment insurance versus 3
- $350 billion for small businesses
- $500 billion for corporations
- $130 billion for hospitals
- $150 billion for state & local governments
- OTHER FEDERAL LINKS
- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- SBA: Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Small Business Association, SBA to Provide Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Travel Advisories
- Guidance for how to compute the PPP loan amount
Apple Develops New COVID_19 Screening:
Apple’s new COVID-19 website and app allow users to screen themselves for coronavirus symptoms and receive recommendations from the CDC and Prevention on what to do next. The tool was developed in partnership with the CDC, the White House’s coronavirus task force and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.